Data Management Statement based on the 2011. Hungarian Act of information. (CXII.lex.)
Preliminary registration is needed for buying on this website. It is also recommended for browsing but obligatory for purchasing.
According to the 4.§ of the Act of information we inform our customers that the handled data are: the data which are needed for the consumer contract, and for the issuance of the bill or invoice.
According to the law (2001. CVIII.13/A. §) about the electronic commercial services, and the services attached to the information society:
(1) The supplier has the right to handle the data which are needed and sufficient for creating the contract connected to ensure the services of the information society; the determination, modification, monitoring of it, the invoicing of the fees attached to it. Furthermore the supplier can handle the identification data needed and sufficient for the validation of the demands attached to it.
(2) For invoicing the fees coming from the contract dealing with the information society. The supplier can handle those personal data which are connected to the requisition of services attached to the information society and which are necessary for determining and invoicing the fee. Especially the data referring to the date, time and venue of the services.
(3) For ensuring the services the supplier can handle those personal data which are technically essential for ensuring the services. In the case of the identity of the other conditions the supplier has to choose and – in all cases – operate the applied tools during the assurance of the services connected to the information society that the handling of personal data is only done if it is absolutely necessary for the assurance of the services and fulfilment of other purposes determined in this law. But even in this case only in the needed extent and time.
(4) The supplier can handle the data connected to the requisition of the services for any purpose which are differ from the ones determined in the previous paragraph – in particular the effectiveness of its services, sending out electronic ads or other materials, market research – only after the preliminary determination of the purpose of the data handling and after the acceptance of the customer.
(5) The customer has the continuous right to ban the data handling (4th paragraph) before and during the requisition of the services connected to the information society.
(6) The data determined in 4th paragraph can not be connected to the identification data of the customer and can not be given to 3rd person without the permission of the customer.
(7) The data handled for the purposes determined in 1st-3rd paragraphs must be deleted after the withdrawal, cancellation of the contract, and after invoicing. The data handled for the purpose determined in 4th paragraph must be deleted if the data handling purpose was cancelled or the customer disposes so. Without different regulation of the accounting law or other law the data deleting must be done immediately.
(8) The assuring of the services connected to the information society can’t be made dependant on the approval of the customer for any data handling purposes not mentioned in 1st-3rd paragraphs if the given services can not be taken for other supplier.
(9) Beside of the briefing determined in a separate law the supplier has to ensure that the customer can learn the data handling process of the supplier any time before and during the requisition of the services connected to the information society. (Including the handling of those data which are not directly connected to the customer.)
The owner of “andreagere.com” webshop as (Act of information.3.§. 9 és 18) data handler and data processor:
Address: Erkel F. u. 2/a , 7773 Villány, HU
VAT nr.: HU13468024
By giving their data the customers authorise “AKA Kft.” for handling these data according to the 2011. CXII. 4.§(1) and 5.§(1)a), exclusively for the purposes determined in this Data Management Statement.
“AKA Kft.” doesn’t pass the data given during the registration to 3rd persons and does not publicate them.
The registered data are only available for the responsible employees of “AKA Kft.”.
Based on the 7.§(5) of the Information Act the registered data are kept in closed database which are inaccessible for the visitors of the webshop and for other registered customers.
Referring to 2001:CVIII.Ektv.4.§ h) we inform our customers that the handling of their data are done by – as webhost – Zoltán László Paszinger (address: H-2146 – Mogyoród – Fóti út 37.; tel.: : +36 30 9961126 email: firstname.lastname@example.org) in Hetzner Online GmbH Germany, Falkenstein server centre. So the order data registered in the webshop are kept in the European Union.
The data connected to orders are handled at least for 5 years. (See Information Act.5.§(1)b) 2003:XCII.Art.47.§(3) Art.164.§(1).
According to Information Act 14.§ during this time the customers can ask from the data handler:
a) information about the handling of their personal data,
b) correction of their personal data, and
c) deleting and locking of their personal data – except the obligatory data handling.